Monday, January 12, 2009

End of Week One

Last week I was good. REALLY good. I even rejoined Weight Watchers online. I love being able to count points online, especially since the laptop is never far away. So, I was counting my points and eating really well. Up until Friday! We had a friend come to visit, and well, instead of being a over the top about what I did or didn't eat, I just went with the flow and tried to choose foods that weren't as bad as some... It must have worked. At least I lost something last week, even if it was such a small amount. A loss is still a loss! The box of Roses and McDonald's stop obviously didn't help, but I'm not beating myself up about it. Life is going to always get the in way and I don't want to get all anal about what I should and shouldn't be eating. There's no fun in that at all!
Back to the WW plan this morning though :)


2009 starting weight: 79.7kg...
2009 goal: 69.0kg

Week Ending 11/01/09: 79.6kg

No comments: