Sunday, July 10, 2011

It's Time... Again!

I've neglected this blog for so long - over twelve months, in fact!!! 

But.

I'm back. 
And I'm back for good.
I hope!!!  :)

So, what's been going on since May 2010?  Can I just say "life", and cop out on a proper answer???  Seriously though, we have had our eldest start school, the youngest two start day care, me start and finish one job, only to pick up something (much) more suited to our crazy circus-type lifestyle that doesn't involve heaps of juggling for me to work, there has been birthday parties, Christmas, the birth of two (yes, two!!!) new nephews, and a change of primary school (yes, half way through Prep!), just to name a few things that have happened in the last year and a bit!  Busy much?  That's an understatement!

Anyway, I know I'm not starting this blog up again on Weigh In Wednesday's but I will be starting that again this Wednesday.  I am hoping that the scales will be kind to me for my first weigh in for a long, long time.

See you all on Wednesday!

2 comments:

Carla said...

oooh I plan to join you - I started Day 1 of exercise today... the healthy eating did not start yet... tomorrow ? ;)

Meegan @ The Harvey Circus said...

Good start to the week Carla! What exercise did you do today? I'm researching exercise DVDs to try out, as it's something I've never done before!