Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Just the beginning...

Today is the first day hopping off the dieting band wagon for good.
Today is the beginning of a new lifestyle.

Gone are the days of the half-hearted attempt to 'be good'.
Replacing the 'good' or 'bad' days is a new way if thinking about what I'm eating and how it will affect me.

Everyday.

This is obviously something that I needed to realise all on my own.
And the penny has dropped - finally ;)

This has taken a long time for me.
And I know a lot has to change in order to practice what I preach.

Everyday will be a good day though, even the ones that include treats!

Ok, so that's the diet side of things all covered.

Now the exercise thing.

The exercise has already begun and is going great guns, even if I do say so myself! I am now a member of a gym which is very close to home and offers a huge range of classes and excellent equipment with opening times that suit my lifestyle.

I also have a fantastic friend (Meegan - yes we have the same name and a whole lot of things in common!) who supports, motivates and inspires me.
Thank you for all this and more in advance Meegan :)


So this is a place for me to record my thoughts, results and progress.

Please feel free to add comments to this blog, and I look forward to reading them!

Take care,
meegan xx

1 comment:

jodz said...

wow! congratulations on your new beginning meegs, i sooo proud of you already! what a great way to track your progress and enhance your motivation!

on ya sista!

jodz