Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Non-Weigh in Wednesday

Weigh In Wednesday will have to wait until Thursday as I forgot to weigh myself this morning! 
Silly, cause I don't normally forget. 

Do you think working (outside the home) helps you eat less?  Or to make better or different choices? 
I am wanting to go back to work soon, and even though I'm only looking for 2 days per week of work, I'm hoping that it will help me to not eat so much...  Keeping my mind and hands busy tends to keep me away from the fridge and pantry.  It's very easy to graze all day and night when you are home alot, I've found. 

My brother in law, who knows a whole lot about dieting and exercise, tells me that weight loss is 80% diet and only 20% exercise.  If only the percentages were reversed for me..!  

See you tomorrow for Weigh in Thursday! 
(Just doesn't have the same ring to it, does it?!)

No comments: