Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weigh in Wednesday

Easter was a big change this year, chocolate wise.  Normally before the Easter Bunny has even visited our house, Marc and I have consumed more than our fair share of Red Tulip bunnies (the large ones of course!), plus whatever else takes our fancy.  Not this year though!  We didn't even buy one bunny!!!!  And we did not buy the kids lots and lots of chocolate, opting instead for only eggs found on their egg hunts (yes, plural!).  So even though I did eat more than a few eggs, I was pretty happy with what the scales told me - no change from last week!
Starting Weight - 89.5kg
Weight Today - 81.7kg
Weight to Lose - 12.7kg

1 comment:

Carla said...

Hey Meegs, can I suggest - so that I don't have to go back to last week to remember your weight that you also post last week's weight in each post - if you could , pretty please??? lol